Sanmina provides customers with decades of leadership and experience in advanced PCB assembly technology, with proven processes and a full range of services. From prototyping, low volume high mix to high volume global manufacturing, we provide printed circuit board assembly services in facilities across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Sanmina is a recognized leader in PCBA and SMT production and develops solutions for our customers using the latest in PCB assembly and surface mount technology. Capabilities include support for:
- 01005 components, fine pitch and high count BGAs, Package on Package (POP), Chip on Board, fiber optics, RF microelectronics, press fit connectors
- Hybrid processes (tin-lead and lead-free), pin through hole, wave & selective soldering, double and single sided reflow, wide body and backplanes
- Quick turn prototype assembly, RoHS compliance certification, conformal & parylene coating, laser marking
- Inspection and testing using the latest SPI, AOI, Flying probe and X-Ray equipment
- Comprehensive electrical testing and test system development for boundary scan, in-circuit test (ICT), functional test and burn in test (BIT)
Learn how our decades of experience with advanced PCB assembly and SMT production can help you bring complex circuit board assemblies to market. Contact us